Saturday, June 11, 2011

Pimp my bike

This morning i was woken up by a phone call from sophia at 6am which on any normal saturday means that she was finished work and downstairs waiting for me to let her into our building because thanks to me loosing my set of keys i now get to wake up super early on my days off. Anyway today was a bit different when i picked up the phone she started to tell me how her bike had been one of the many bikes that gets stolen on any given nite here in copenhagen and was left only with remnants of what used to be her bike lock and eventhough her bike was originaly found/taken/stolen it still sucks. So after a little sleep in i went to check out a new skatepark that i had heard was being built and mabey look at some bike shops for a replacement bike, I was in luck at the corner of our road was a guy selling used bikes which eventhough he assured us they were from the police auctions we wernt quite sure but we did fid a realy nice newish bike for sophia and for just under 600 krone which was awsome. It was pink, very girly and a city bike just what she had wanted well except for the colour and with this in mind we headed to the paint store and decided to pimp our bikes and heres the results.

So all in all it was a pretty good day and sophia is more stoked on this dreamy purple ride that her last bike and my grey and red beast isnt that bad either eventhough its no fixi for all you fixi lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment